Monday, May 9, 2011

Its all about presentation :)

I think we have wonderful everyday meals! but the only problem is sometimes we lack the presentation of the food. Some people think its not really important. But for me I think its all about how you present your food. Here are some examples of everyday food with my own touch of presentation :P I hope you like it.

rice with shrimps


Koshary


machboos dyay

rice with fish


as you all have noticed its kind of boring my style with rice ... maybe ill find a new and creative way for presenting rice .. all pics above are my mother cooking and my photography

now here is some of my own cooking


I dont have a name for this plate ... its the idea of one of my students and I added my own touches n came up wth a sauce :P

different presentations for Jarjeer    and chips salad






No comments:

Post a Comment